TELEKUNG UNTUK PUTERI

Saturday, March 14, 2009

AWET MUDA

Growing old is inevitable. every woman wants to look young and so do I. I must say ALHAMDULILLAH because I don't look my age. Most people would be surprised if I told them I'm already in my 50's. I was born a year before Independence .
I would like share a few tips (petua) with all of you.

Once I get out of bed ..straight to the kitchen and drink a glass of water.
Try to bathe early in the morning and I mean really early before Subuh prayers.
Just before I put on my telekung I would wipe my face upwards and recite the Selawat.
Until recently I never used soap on my face. Now I use herbal soap from ANNISHA HERBAL PRODUCTS with a little scrub of course.
Must say my skin has improved a lot since I use this product.

More tips later..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...